Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fun scenes encountered while walking in Andalucia

It is amazing how often I come accross unusual and funny scenes while walking in Andalucia. So much so that I have decided to start taking photos of funny sights I encounter on my walks or just scenes you wouldn't expect to see in the middle of "no where" or I should say, in the middle of the Andalucian countryside, sometimes only accessible by a single track footpath.

Here are a few funny photos I would like to share with you:
  • A witch fully dressed in normal witch apparels from the pointy hat down to black shoes tied up on a fence post outside of Alpandeire.
  • An idylic scene with plastic table and chairs in a field on a path between Parauta and Igualeja.
  • On the same path, a rubish bin tied up to a Sweet Chestnut tree in the middle of the countryside!
  • A sign warning walkers against bees on a path between Alpandeire and Atajate (there are indeed beehives in the viscinity).
  • A bath and shower contraption just outside Atajate,
  • And finally, a pair of big black knickers on the old Moorish cobbled path going to Atajate!














No comments:

Post a Comment